These case studies are not just interesting — they can contribute to the required continuing education units therapists need to accumulate for license renewal. There is no charge, of course, for reading these articles and accompanying research. If you want this to count towards your CE (continuing education) credits, the process is as follows:
1. Click here and you will be taken to the course page at EDUCATA.COM
2. Find the case study course you want CEs for:
3. Click “buy” and proceed to checkout. After selecting payment option, you will be asked to log in:
4. If you already have an account, log in. If not, click on the “Register now!” link and create an account. It’s free, it only takes a minute, and besides giving you the ability to purchase, view & review courses, manage certificates, etc. etc., it will also provide you access to EDUCATA’s free library of research papers and keep you up to date with any news and developments.
5. After logging in, proceed to checkout and complete your purchase.
6. Then, go to your account page. Your course should be listed there, along with other general account information. Click START
7. At this point, the system will guide you through a series of steps. First, take the “Baseline Knowledge Inventory Assessment”. This will establish your command of the subject. If you have already read the case study and supporting research papers, the test will serve to gauge how well you assimilated the materials. If you have not, the test will show you the areas where you will learn.
8. After the Baseline test, the sytem will take you to the Case Study website. If you had already read these materials, click on the “Paid, enrolled, and done reading?” callout:
9. This will bring you back to your account page. You are now ready to take the Evidence of Learning test and get your CE certificate! Please be sure to rate the course as you take these final steps. We always appreciate your feedback!
Thank you, and best wishes for a continuing expanding career!